· Our details
· Your responsibility for others who access our website using your device or internet connection
· Other documents governing your use of our website
· Availability of our website
· Your account details
· Ownership of material on our website
· Information and content on our website provided on non-reliance basis
· Permitted use of materials on our website
· Prohibited uses of our website
· Viruses and other harmful content
· Links to other websites
· Links to our website
· EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
· AGE RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF OUR WEBSITE
· Governing law and jurisdiction
1. Our details
· Eric and Elaine OnLife, LLC (we, our and us) operates the website.
· Eric and Elaine OnLife, LLC is a limited liability company incorporated in Texas(pending). Our registered address is 3613 Goodhope Street, Houston, TX 77021. ericandelain.com is a trading name of Eric and Elaine OnLife, LLC.
· Our contact email address is email@example.com.
2. Your responsibility for others who access our website using your device or internet connection
3. Other documents governing your use of our website
4 Availability of our website
· We make no representations and provide no warranties that:
· the website will be made available at any specific time or from any specific geographical location;
· your access to the website will be continuous or uninterrupted; or
· the website will be accessible or optimized on all browsers, computers, tablets, phones or viewing platforms.
· We reserve the right to suspend access to all or part of the website for any reason, including for business or operational reasons, such as improving the appearance or functionality of the website, content updates, periodic maintenance, or to resolve any issues that we become aware of. Wherever we anticipate that we need to suspend access to the website for a considerable period, we will try to provide you with prior notice where reasonably practicable.
· to reflect any changes in the way we carry out our business;
· to account for any changes we make to our website, including, without limitation, any new features or functionality we provide, any adjustments to how we provide notices to you, or any changes in the content, purpose or availability of the website;
· to accurately describe our current data-processing activities so that you are kept up to date with our latest practices;
· to ensure that our documentation complies and remains compliant with any and all current and future applicable laws, regulations and official guidance.
6. Your account details
· If we provide you with account information such as a user name, identification number, account code and/or password, you must keep such information confidential and secret and not disclose it to anyone. All account information is provided for use of the named account holder only and not for any other person. You are responsible for any consequences of unauthorized access to your account due to any disclosure of your account information to any third party.
· Where we provide you with the option to select your own login information, including a password, we recommend that you supply login information unique to your own use of this website, and do not use information from other accounts you may hold with other websites or any easily discoverable information about you. You are responsible for any consequences of unauthorized access to your account due to any disclosure of your login information to any third party.
· You must never use another user’s account without permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other individuals. We prohibit the creation of, and you agree that you will not create, an account for anyone other than yourself. You also represent that all information you provide to us upon registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current, and complete. You agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its truth and accuracy.
· If you know or suspect that the confidentiality of your login information has been compromised, for example, by the disclosure of such information to any third party, you must immediately change your password. If you are unable to change your password, you must immediately notify us by email, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Ownership of material on our website
· All trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and its content are either owned by us or licensed to us. All such rights are protected by intellectual property laws around the world, and all rights are reserved. Any use of the website and its contents, other than as specifically authorized herein, is strictly prohibited. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by us.
8. Information and content on our website provided on non-reliance basis
· The content on our website is not intended to be construed as advice. You must not rely on any of the content of our website for any purposes whatsoever, and you must seek your own independent professional advice before deciding to take any course of action on the basis, whether in whole or in part, of any of the content available on our website at any time.
· We make no representations and provide no warranties whatsoever, whether express or implied, that any of the content or materials available on our website from time to time are accurate, up to date or complete.
9. Permitted use of materials on our website
· The content on our website is provided for your personal, private and non-commercial use only. You may print or share the content from our website for lawful personal, private and non-commercial purposes, and you may also make others within your organization aware of the content on our website. You may not otherwise extract, reproduce or distribute the content of our website without our prior written consent.
· Whenever you print, download, share or pass on content from our website to others, you must not make any additions or deletions or otherwise modify any text from our website, you must not alter or change any images, media or graphics from our website in any way, you may not remove any accompanying text from such images, media or graphics, and you must ensure that all content passed on to any third party is an accurate representation of the content as it appears on our website.
· You are prohibited from using any robots, spiders, data mining or scraping technology or any similar third-party tools for the extraction or reproduction of any data or content from our website without our prior written consent.
· Whenever you pass on any content or materials from our website to anyone, you must acknowledge us as the authors of such content or materials (or any other authors wherever credited by us) at the time when you pass on such content or materials.
10. Prohibited uses of our website
· You must not, without our prior written consent, access, interfere with, damage or disrupt in any way our website or any part of it, our systems, any of our hardware or equipment or any networks on which our website is hosted, any software that we use to create or modify the website or to make the website available to you, or any hardware, equipment, network, server, software or technology owned or operated by us or any third party.
· for any purpose that is unlawful or that in any way breaches any applicable laws or regulations, whether local, national or international;
· for any fraudulent purposes whatsoever;
· to conduct any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or direct or indirect marketing to anyone by any means, or to otherwise spam, communicate with or market to anyone any goods, services or business not authorized by us;
· to upload, host or transmit any viruses, malware, adware, spyware, worms, Trojan horses, keystroke loggers, spyware, logic bombs, time bombs or any other harmful programs or code which could adversely affect the use or operation of the website, our hardware or systems, or the computers, tablets, phones or other devices of any users or other third parties, or to upload any content or materials containing any such content;
· to communicate with, harm or attempt to harm children in any way; or
· You must not submit any information about you to us if you are under the age of 18, or about any other person who is either:
· under the age of 18; or
· if they are aged 18 or above, where you have not received their prior written consent to submit information about them to us.
· You must not submit to us any information which is considered ‘sensitive personal information’. ‘Sensitive personal information’ is information about you or any other person which reveals your or their racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership or which is genetic data, biometric data, information which concerns your or their health, sex life or sexual orientation.
· If you accidentally or intentionally submit such information to us, you will be considered to have consented to our processing of that information on the basis of Article 9(2)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/769).
11. Viruses and other harmful content
· We do not guarantee that our website does not contain viruses or other malicious software. However, we do make reasonable efforts to prevent such viruses or bugs from being uploaded to our website.
· We shall not be responsible for any bugs or viruses on our website, or any software that might be transferred to your computer from our website, or any consequences which the presence or operation of such programs may have.
· You must ensure that you have in place up-to-date and effective anti-virus protection on your computer or other browsing device.
· You must not upload or otherwise introduce to our website any viruses, malware, spyware, adware, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, time bombs, keystroke loggers or any other programs or code that is harmful or malicious.
· You must not use any third parties, software or technology to attempt to gain unauthorized access to our website, our servers, systems, hardware, software or data.
· You must not attempt to perform any denial of service type attack on our website.
· You must not perform any action which would contravene the Computer Misuse Act 1990.
· We may report any breach or suspected breach of this clause 11 (Viruses and other harmful content) to the relevant authorities and may disclose your identity.
12. Links to other websites
· Links to third party content or websites may appear on our website from time to time. We are not responsible for the content of any websites accessible via any link(s) on our website. All content on third party websites is outside of our control, and we do not represent or warrant that such content is related to us or our website, suitable or appropriate for use or viewing, lawful or accurate.
13. Links to our website
· You may not link to our website without our prior written consent.
· Where you have obtained our consent to link to our website:
· wherever you post a link to our website on any other website, you agree that you will do so in an appropriate manner, and not in any way which is defamatory or disparaging towards us, which misrepresents us or our business, or which causes any harm whatsoever to us or our business; and
· you must not link to our website to suggest any form of joint venture, partnership, collaboration, affiliation, business relationship, approval or endorsement in connection with us where none exists and in any event, without having first obtained our prior written consent.
· We may withdraw permission to link to our website at any time. If we withdraw permission to link to our website and inform you of the same, you must immediately remove or cause to be removed any links to our website.
Terms and Conditions cont.